Begin the first step in giving one of Apollo’s rescues a second chance with a forever home with your family. We love working with people to find the right pet–let us help!
- Puppies: $300
- Adult Dogs: $200
- Senior Dogs: $100
- Asks us on specials on the long timers
Adoption Fees include:
- Age Appropriate Vaccinations:
- Rabies (after 12 weeks of age)
- Canine Parvovirus
- Canine Hepatitis
- Heartworm Test
- Up-to-date Heartworm and Flea Prevention
- TCAP Spay/Neuter Voucher (for puppies/unaltered dogs)
- Microchip (24PetWatch)
- 30 Days Of Insurance covering accident or illness
- One Hour Training Session in your home
Adoption Application and Next Steps
Fill out the Pre-Approval Application now! This is a short form to get to know you and why you want to adopt. A final application with your new pet’s information will be completed once adoption is ready to be finalized.
- This will be automatically be emailed to us for our review. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to email a question.
- Once we receive your application we will contact you with any followup interview questions, photos and schedule a homecheck, and then final application.
Things to Consider when Choosing a Dog
- Adopt for the life of the pet. Make sure you have the stability to provide a home for the entire lifespan of the pet.
- Adopt a dog that matches your family lifestyle and environment.
- Research breeds to make sure the energy, size and care requirements match what you can provide.
- Make sure you are ready with a secure yard, fence, indoor space and time to train your pet.
- If you rent or plan on renting, choose breeds that are easy to be accepted by rental pet policies.
- If you are in an apartment without a yard, adopt a dog that has completed all of its shots and is fully protected from Parvo and Distemper so you can go to public places. (Typically over 4-5 months of age)
Other Handy Resources
- Day One Guide for New Adoptions
- Introducing new dog
- Puppy Handout
- Puppy Tips
- Notes from your new pet
- Heartworms-A MUST Prevention in Texas
- Returning a dog to Apollo process