Needs for Apollo’s No Kill Facility
We can’t keep our dogs out of the shelters or save more without taking the next step… a no Kill Facility. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us how you can help.
- Help us find a place: search for land/building for sale with acreage or someone willing to donate land/building
- Help with donations or money or items we currently need running the place. Bleach, Odoban, Tide/Gain laundry soap, wood to build temporary dog runs.
- Handymen/carpenters willing to donate their skills to build dog runs and connect laundry appliances, etc.
- Dog walkers–7 days a week, email to schedule a time
- People to wash laundry
- Donations to invest in this equipment: http://www.k9kennelstore.com/Multiple-Kennel-Direction.html
- Donation of a commercial washer/dryer
- Sponsor a Dog Program: Choose one of our dogs at the facility to sponsor. Help train them, sponsor medical care, get them ready to have a successful adoption (social worker for a dog)
I (Danielle Stewart, founder) will be at the facility all day Saturday and Sunday but will be gone from Noon to 5 for adoption events to try and work to find these dogs a forever home that is their perfect fit. I will arrive at 8:30 if you want to come out to help or drop off items. We have one person on site all day Mondays- Fridays.